May 22, 2007

Pottery Thoughts

The trailers for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix are neat to watch. The acting looks promising and the scenery looks fabulous! Umbridge is rather well portrayed if you ask me. She DOES look like she could charm someone who didn't know what she really is.
The movie version of the Department of Mysteries looks a lot like my interpretation of it that I had posted on my site a few years back. How wild is that! I saw something similar in Goblet of Fire too. Another old fan art of mine has a sister in the films. A year or so prior to the film's debut I did a pic of Harry wearing a red t-shirt bearing the Hogwarts crest; in Goblet of Fire several kids were wearing black ones similar to Harry's t-shirt. lol
A local shop has taken to carrying a few of the licensed hats. I found a cute one based that looks like Prof. McGonagal's hat. I like the hat AND the character so that was a fun find. It looks good with a ribbon on it(a red one at the moment).

No comments:

Post a Comment