November 12, 2008

Movie Fun

Recently, we went to see Madagascar 2. I enjoyed it very much. It had a much better storyline than the previous one had. It was more complex and and was a lot less frantic. Don't misunderstand; I do like the first one, but the sequel came out a lot better. The extra time Dreamworks spent on its development made an enormous difference.


Afterwards, while waiting in the lobby I found a box of posters and trailer reels the theatre was giving away. These two caught my eye. Click the thumbnail below if you'd like a closer look at them.
Demo Reels
I am kind of surprised that these two were there! Both are for upcoming family films that look like they will be a lot of fun.

Inkheart

Watch Inkheart Official Movie Trailer HD Full Quality in Entertainment Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

I think this trailer is fun.

Tale of Despereaux


Despereaux reminds me of Reepicheep. lol He is so cute! As you've probably guessed, we're all looking forward to this movie.
I heard that Emma Watson is too.

I didn't find this trailer on a demo reel, but it is still neat! Mind you, I hope Zelda is a little less dark than the trailer insinuates.
The Legend of Zelda - Live Action!

No comments:

Post a Comment