August 21, 2011

Sailor Moon Suit - Done!

The suit is finally done! I added morphs where I thought they might be useful; such as to add motion to the skirt and collar.

The delay was because I had an inspiration for making the collar work much more conveniently than that version in “Under Moonlight”. (The mapping on that alpha version drove me nuts!) The downside was that I had to build it from scratch. It came together quickly, thankfully.

All of the goodies are in the “Cosplay Closet” folder. They are on my family’s website. (click this link to get at it – It’s under Downloads>Cosplay Closet)

This first set contains the leotard, the 1st season skirt, sleeves, collar, and gloves.. There are also matposes and materials to make the stuff easier to use. I’ve also uploaded the tiara, neckbands, and earrings in a separate pack to make downloading easier. (combined, the two sets have quite a large filesize)
They are up at our family’s website – Wryter’s Fyre.

No comments:

Post a Comment