May 7, 2008

Meme Fun

1. Grab the book nearest to you,
Turn to page 18, and find line 4...

"I hope all of us will learn a few lessons on the way."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
What can you touch?
A bookshelf

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Mario Kart

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 4:00 p.m.

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 5:24 p.m.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The air conditioner chugging away

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Some time ago. I was taking dry laundry down from our clothesline.

8. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Looking up fun stuff to share.

9. What are you wearing? a red cotton skirt & a pink top

10. Did you dream last night? Not really.

11. When did you last laugh?
This afternoon. I had found this really silly Lord of the Rings video on Veoh. I will probably share it soon.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Wallpaper and several other things

13. Seen anything weird lately?
There is always something weird going on, no matter where you are. Weirdness *could* be considered normal.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
I like it.

15. What is the last film you saw?
I am not sure. I haven't been watching very many movies lately.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, What would you buy first?
I really don't know. It could be something practical or something silly. Who knows?

17. Tell us something about you that we didn't know before.
Nope. I have few secrets.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be.
That many people have trouble seeing the difference between a mask and a face.

19. Do you like to dance?
Sort of.

20. Should Christians get involved in politics?
Yes.

21. If you could invent anything, what would it be?
many things

22. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

That would mostly depend entirely upon the my circumstances.
I'd probably visit Texas or the UK, especially Scotland.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I'd have to need to before I would choose to.

24. What do you want God to say to you
when you meet Him face to face?

Well done! Welcome home!

25. What was the last music you heard?
"Inside Out" by the Traveling Wilburys

No comments:

Post a Comment