May 7, 2008

Neat Fan Art Pics

I like to sometimes go looking for some neat artwork. Today I will
share some of my fan art finds. Amongst them you'll see several series
and themes represented.

All of the thumbnails will take you to the original. I really recommend taking a closer look at these lovely pictures.

Just so you know, if you don't see the images on my blog you will need to turn your ad blocker down.

Some are just pretty or cute, others are funny, and more are inspiring.
Enjoy! :)
---------------------------------------
Photobucket
Discworld
Leila Wood has done a truly beautiful job on her portrayal of the Disc.
I think that anyone who enjoys inked artwork should go take a look at the version she posted.
--------------------------------------------

Photobucket

Wizard's Conclave by Anneth Lagamo
Heh, y'know of the four wizards there in this image the three I know probably *would* team up, each for his own reasons.
I strongly urge you to go see the full version on this talented lady's site if you like wizards at all. I love her control of the brush and pencil strokes and her use of texture in this lovely drawing.

------------------------------------------------------------

Deathly Hallows by *leelastarsky

This image won a Book Seven cover contest at the Leaky Cauldron.

------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sometimes Destruction...
by ~Mayte
"…is necessary, if you’re Godzilla and you have a wicked bad piece
of debris stuck between your giant serrated teeth and you can’t just
pick it out with your claws and / or tongue."

Monster flicks aren't my thing, but this one was funny enough to earn a
prime place in my little list.
The mere thought of Godzilla tending to his teeth... lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------







Sailor Moon: I'm with you...
by *daekazu

What an atmospheric piece!
--------------------------------------------------------------





Nephrite:The King of Stars
by *kir-tat


I am not a fan of villains, but this painting of Nephrite really is beautiful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some funny Inuyasha comics I found!




Mystery solved by *mylittlejoy

"Mysteriously my Inuyasha pockets stopped falling on the ground ever since I placed my Garfield pockets on a separate shelf....lol."

Yeah, Garfield REALLY doesn't like dogs. Inuyasha could probably have fun picking on that cat. He could have something edible out and eat where Garfield can't reach him or get the cat to chase him to get it. He's quick enough that the cat can't catch him. *giggles*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sesshoumaru, terror of da seas by ~majinthing


-------------------------------------------

1 comment: